The Introduction to Blues Rhythm Guitar part-time course combines online theoretical learning of the blues genre with practical workshops which will help you to play blues riffs, fills and chords, develop a blues solo and perform as part of a blues band.
The format consists of comprehensive video lessons and includes backing tracks, detailed notes and notation for you to keep. You’ll receive weekly feedback from an experienced ICMP guitar tutor who’ll help to accelerate your blues guitar technical skills. You’ll also be able to attend three live performance workshops at ICMP’s London campus.
The course is open to anyone with a minimum of six months’ playing experience who can already perform a selection of basic chords and licks. Whilst the course is 10 weeks in duration, you will still have access to the content so you can review it whenever you need.
By completing this course, you will:
- Have a strong stylistic awareness of the blues genre
- Be able to play riffs and fills in a blues style
- Be able to play class chord moves
- Be able to build a blues solo
- Understand and utilise turnarounds
- Be able to play more advanced chords and substitutions
- Be able to perform blues as part of a band
Did you know you can also study this course online without the need to visit our London campus! You'll have the support of a dedicated ICMP tutor to support you through your course.
Find out more
10th July 2017
Sessions are held online and at ICMP London
£199 (includes student materials pack, supporting audio and course tuition)
Should you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us on
020 7328 0222 or email@example.com
- Course length: 10 Weeks
- Class detail: Weekly online content with a live performance workshops on Monday 31st July, 24th August and 11th September between 7 - 9pm.
- Start date: 10th July 2017
- Location: Online and ICMP London
- Cost: £199
- Did you know you can also study this course online without the need to visit our London campus! Apply and choose online only.