Learn to play Blues Guitar
Next Step - Minimum 6 months playing experience together with the ability to play a selection of chords and basic licks is required. This course is an ideal progression from Electric Guitar Levels 1&2.
This flexible combination of online learning and face to face tuition means you can study at your own pace but also get the benefits of playing live with a band. This part-time guitar course is the next step for aspiring guitarists, and consists of three performance workshops, comprehensive video lessons, backing tracks, detailed notes and notation.
You’ll receive weekly feedback from an experienced tutor which will accelerate your skills in this most important genre. Whilst the course is 10 weeks in duration, you will still have access to the content so you can review it whenever you need.
The combination of online and workshop teaching adds up to a great course I would highly recommend! Put simply, it does what it says on the tin!
By completing this course, you will:
- Have a strong stylistic awareness of the blues genre
- Be able to play riffs and fills in a blues style
- Be able to play class chord moves
- Be able to build a blues solo
- Understand and utilise turnarounds
- Be able to play more advanced chords and substitutions
- Be able to perform blues as part of a band
12th July 2017
Sessions are held online and at ICMP London
£199 (includes student materials pack, supporting audio and course tuition)
Should you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us on
020 7328 0222 or email@example.com
- Course length: 10 Weeks
- Class detail: Weekly online content with a live performance in weeks 4, 7 & 10 between 7 - 9pm.
- Start date: 12th July 2017
- Location: Online and ICMP London
- Cost: £199