Next Steps in Songwriting
Next Step - A basic understanding of songwriting concepts and a small repertoire is required. This course is an ideal progression from Intro to Songwriting course.
The next step for aspiring songwriters, this course introduces new concepts, writing techniques and theories to expand your vocabulary and build upon your repertoire. The subject areas are illustrated using contemporary examples and the sessions encourage group discussion and exploration of the topics.
By completing this course, you will:
- Have a deeper understanding of narrative voice, story telling and content
- Understand more complex harmonic concepts
- Have a strong stylistic awareness
- Be able to develop melodic ideas
- Understand uncommon song structures
- Build upon your existing repertoire
Sessions are held on Tuesday evenings between 7 pm and 9 pm at our campus in Kilburn.
£199 (includes student materials pack, supporting audio and course tuition)
Should you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us on
020 7328 0222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Location: Kilburn, London
- Start Date: TBC
- Day/Time: Tuesday evenings 7- 9pm.
- Cost: £199 (includes student materials pack, supporting audio and course tuition)