The Introduction to Vocals part-time music course provides an introduction to the voice as an instrument, studying its role in music and the basic technical skills needed to sing and perform songs.
You’ll also cover the fundamentals of theory, technique and concepts, making reference to contemporary music examples, and will develop basic ensemble skills, understand breathing and warm-ups, gain confidence in your singing and will be able to perform competently as part of a band, gaining a small repertoire of songs by the end of the ten-week course.
By completing this course, you will:
- Understand deep breathing and physical warm-ups
- Gain confidence in solo and group performance
- Develop basic ensemble skills
- Develop ability to play basic strumming patterns
- Develop a small repertoire of songs
- Perform competently as part of a band
Beginner - No previous learning is required, however a passion for singing is essential!
Wednesday 12th July 2017
Sessions are held on Wednesday evenings between 7 pm and 9 pm at our campus in Kilburn.
(includes student materials pack, supporting audio and course tuition)
Should you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us on
020 7328 0222 or email@example.com
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Location: ICMP London, Kilburn
- Start Dates: Wednesday12th July 2017
- Day/Time: Wednesday evenings 7- 9pm
- Cost: £199 (includes student materials pack, supporting audio and course tuition)