Songwriting Summer School
Regardless of ability level you will get a lot out of our summer program, but a passion for songwriting is essential! You will start working with a band from day one.
The next step for aspiring songwriters, this course introduces new concepts and theories to expand your vocabulary and repertoire. Through a series of focused workshops delivered by the institute’s expert faculty of UK songwriters you will look at creative techniques that could take your songs a step further. Each day you will work with a band, getting your songs ready for a special performance on the Friday.
By completing this course, you will:
- Develop your songs
- Be able to perform competently as an individual or part of a band
- Have an understanding of song style, structure and content
- Have an overview of the music industry and how to market your music
- Have an understanding of vocal technique
We are also offering an option with accommodation for students not based in London. Click here for more details about the fantastic rooms.
July 31st 2017
- with no accommodation: £299
- with accommodation: £550
Both include student materials pack and course tuition.
Should you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us
on 020 7328 0222 or email@example.com
- Entry Requirement: Age 16+
- Course length: 5 Days
- Class detail: Monday - Friday
- Start date: July 31st 2017
- Location: ICMP London
- Cost: £299 with no accommodation, £550 with accommodation