A very warm welcome to our new students joining ICMP in 2017. You've made it through the applicant journey and we're delighted you're taking up your studies here at ICMP.
Your first semester starts with an Induction and Orientation Week, when we'll get you settled into life at ICMP, you'll meet your fellow students and get involved in our many Freshers activities.
Induction and Orientation week starts on Monday 18th September
Here’s what you need to know:
When: You’ll be doing activities for most of the week, make sure you’re free for the full five days. We’ll be sending out specific details soon via email.
Where: Most orientation activities will be at ICMP London's campus in Kilburn, with some things taking place at the Tricycle Theatre, which is a 5 minute walk from the ICMP campus.
Most students will also be required to visit our validating partner UEL in Stratford during this first week too, we will provide specific details for this closer to the time.
What: As well as getting some useful information about what to expect for the year, you’ll also be finalising your enrolment.
Throughout this week, and the following week, we have a variety of Freshers events lined up for you too.
What you need to bring
Please ensure you bring the following documents with you for verification:
- Photo Identification (no copies)
- Original copies of your highest qualifications
- Original copies of your English qualification (if this was required for entry on your course)
If you are an international student you must also bring for verification:
- Your passport, including your entry visa (known as a 'Vignette' and attached to a page in your passport)
- Your Biometric Residence Permit, if you have been advised that you need one. All Tier 4 students will require this. Don't worry if you have not yet collected this, still come along! We will require you to present this before the Vignette expires
You should also update us with your term time contact details (i.e. address and mobile phone number) as soon as these are available.
Term Dates 2017/2018
Semester 1: 18/09/2017 - 15/12/2017
Semester 2 : 15/01/2018 - 18/05/2018
Break Weeks: 12–19/02 and 26/03–09/04
Term 1: 18/09/2017 - 15/12/2017
Term 2 : 15/01/2018 - 23/03/2018
Term 3: 09/04/2018 - 17/08/2018