Reports to: Senior Academic Support
Salary: £21,391 - £24,057
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing date: 23rd June 2017
The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance, based in Kilburn, is a successful and growing independent provider of higher education based on the provision of high quality undergraduate and post-graduate full-time courses as well as a variety of part-time courses to students of contemporary music. As part of our growth strategy we are looking to expand and strengthen our Programme Support Team.
The Programme Support Team is at the heart of ICMP and provides first contact support to almost every aspect of the ICMP's operation, including direct assistance to students, owning the student on programme relationship, and managing the reception desk and student help desk. Working collaboratively with your team to provide excellent administrative support and record maintenance for a portfolio of courses. You will be devoted to delivering high quality experiences to both students and staff throughout the student lifecycle from induction to alumni. Clear and accessible communication of information will be a key priority.
With proven administrative experience, ideally within higher education - you will bring to the role a working knowledge of academic administration processes and policies.
Key Working Relationships: Managers and other staff, and external partners, with whom regular contact is required.
- Dean of Studies
- Programme Leaders
- Module Leaders
- Quality Team
- Admissions Team
- Awarding Bodies
- Data Team
- Acting as lead administrative contact for staff and students on the assigned ICMP programme(s) and levels of study
- Maintaining procedures for the administration of programmes and curriculum related activities
- Programme Committee Meetings: acting as servicing officer of meetings as required
- Ensuring international students provide all necessary documentation at enrolment to maintain Tier 4 Student Visa status
- Facilitating the filming of performance examinations, collating, storing, editing and downloading all video evidence
- Monitoring students’ attendance and notifications of absence, following the specific attendance policy and acting where necessary.
Applications: If you are interested in applying for this position then please send a covering letter along with your CV to the email address below.
Deadline: 23rd June 2017
Download the full role profile HERE.
Note: The Institute is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the young people and vulnerable adults. Successful candidates will be required to obtain a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure