Performance Summer School
Regardless of your ability level you will get plenty out of the programme, although we suggest you have a minimum of 6 months playing experience. You will need to be able to play a song with a band from day one.
The next step for aspiring musicians, this course introduces new concepts, patterns and theories to expand your vocabulary and repertoire on your chosen instrument. You’ll learn to perform in a variety of styles such as blues, rock, funk and soul, building upon your performance techniques though solo, group and full band workshops. The week-long course culminates with a live showcase of the bands that were formed during the week.
By completing this course, you will:
- Be able to perform competently as part of a band
- Build a strong technique, timing and feel
- Be able to jam confidently with other musicians
- Develop a repertoire of songs
- Understand stylistic characteristics
- Be able to read a chart
- Have an overview of the music industry
July 24th 2017
£299 (includes student materials pack and course tuition)
How to apply:
Select your chosen instrument from the 'Apply for this course' button below.
Should you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us
on 020 7328 0222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course length: 5 Days
- Class detail: Monday - Friday
- Start date: July 24th 2017
- Location: ICMP Kilburn
- Cost: £299 (includes student materials pack and course tuition)